My background as HR-Consultant:
- 20 years of professional experience in HR
- with exceptional knowledge and experience in strategic and operational HR management
- Prior to foundation of Ertlmaier HR Consulting, I worked for a leading international financial services group, with stints as an HR director at various group subsidiaries over a period of several years.
- International experience, also in and with global matrix organisations
- In-depth know-how in all core areas of HR and versatile experience in HR projects
- High level of advisory skills
- Well-developed entrepreneurial mindset
- And last but not least: Working autonomously and results-oriented are my drive and my motivation.
My HR approach:
Focused on implementation – pragmatic – bottom-up style
How can the concept work in the real world? Where is the identifiable benefit for all concerned?
My focus and my strengths are geared to breaking down strategies into customized and feasible concepts and activities and implementing them successfully.
I am familiar with the corporate environment and medium-sized companies. I also have the capability to interact with senior management and staff members. This helps me to understand the needs of both sides and assists me in finding ideal joined-up solutions.
I always approach projects knowing that excellent administrative skills are essential for successful implementation.